Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Lights



I finished my Christmas Lights quilt, a Bonnie Hunter Mystery, that was published in 3 issues of Quiltmaker magazine.  It's a beautiful, colorful quilt.  I used a different setting than the one that Bonnie published.  Another quilter on line suggested several alternative settings and I chose to use one of hers.. I still need to quilt it.  I have never done any hand quilting, but my husband and I are going to be wintering in Fairhope, Alabama, and I won't have my sewing machine, so I might use this as my first hand quilting project.
Have you ever participated in a Virtual Quilt Show?  Want to see what's involved and how to participate?  Visit this website and join in the fun: 
http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/2009/12/virtual-christmas-quilt-show.html

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and
offering such lovely comments!

Oh your Christmas Lights quilt is delightful.......Good luck with the hand quilting.......mine is at my longarm quilter now...its getting a flannel backing.

Have a blessed 2010 and Happy Sewing